Saturday, September 11, 2004
YEAH! Finally, my long-awaited holidays is here. HAHAHA
On the bright side, I have 8 more days to enjoy myself: Play, Shop, Watch TV, etc.. the list is never ending leh. Hehee
However, on the dark side, I have a lot of assignments to clear. Got Biz com n Com Law. They came on the last day of school leh. And will be due on the week when school starts. Haiz. Spoil my hols. I oso haf to do some catching up on my readings esp. for Com Law.
Never mind. I shall juz enjoy myself for the time being. School work?? Haha. We shall see how when the time comes.=p
Orh yah, i will be gg to watch a movie. Hehee. My first movie since school starts. Think we will be watching 'A Cinderella Story". Tink it will be nice. *Smilezzz*
snoworld blogged on
10:22 PM
:::