Sunday, July 24, 2005

Friday marks the end of FOC and also an end to the hall activities tat i will be joining. Thinking of it, I felt quite lost and empty leh, coz no matter what, I have already been joining hall things for the past two years.. and now, I have to stop everything and "zuo bo" in hall..haiz..

FOC was tiring and I onli get ard 4 hours of sleep each day.. but nevertheless, it was fun and we get to see how energetic the "nian qing ren" are these days.. haha... reallie muz admit that i m getting older... was running breathelessly with them during the Speedy race ard orchard.. Aiyo, reallie cannot make it la.. I was always one of the last lor.. haha.. sorrie la, but i can't run for nuts.. and the last time i ever run was during my own FOC two years ago...haha... hope the freshies have fun though.. My OG, Hermes(messenger of god), even got the most enthu OG award.. so can u imagine how fast they are running during the games.. haha.. we even manage to take a foto outside this "Hermes" shop near wheelock place.. haha.. this is the first time i heard of this shop leh... but the things inside looks expensive leh..

school will be starting on monday.. and i have to wake up early to go school coz my lesson starts at 1030... and there's still HW to do la... sian.. i heard this kind of subject.. and it is IT again... haiz... when will i not nid to take IT-related subject.. haiz...

snoworld blogged on 2:20 PM


:::

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com