Saturday, July 30, 2005

Everything happens very fast and now I have attended my first week of lessons...

Looking at the freshies and how "eng" they are.. sometimes, I wish tat I were freshies again.. haha.. not much worries.. and have days off frequently.. haha..but tat's like onli in the first week... but i reallie envy their "innocence".. juz finding their ways to tut and enjoying the company of their new friends... haha.. not bad sia...

but sometimes, i oso hope to graduate.. so tat i can go out to work and earn lotsa money!!!.. haha.. provided i can find a job wif high pay... once, my fren told me tat she can't wait to get out of school life... coz she reallie hate studying... but for me, i would tink it's the other way round... I dun mind keep on being a student if finance and time permits...haha.. meaning i dun age and stuff.. haha.. coz i dun want to be a lao tai po and still studying wif youngster den.. hee~... when working, the stress tat u will be facing will be tremendous.. a mistake done by u may even land u in big trouble wif the boss... and then dere's office politics, backstabbing and stuff.. aiyoyo... so scary!!...

but now into the final stage of my life as a student.. abit sad but I shall make full us of it.. hee~.. enjoy it while i can.. though i tink i still haf loads of work and projects to do... sianzzz... and my aim for this sem to get at least one A.. yeah!!..

snoworld blogged on 10:34 PM


:::

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com