Monday, September 12, 2005
There are always weirdos in this world... haha
It was my lecturer who teach merely by sitting down and reading from his slides... seems like sth I can do by myself also... So did NTU pay him to do that?!?!... he oso haf a weird acccent... hmm... tink he's from France la... and he pronouns products as "Pro dut"... haha... it took me sometimes to realise what he was toking abt... haha... and the best thing is that he like to leave out little things here and dere in his slides so we will act be looking out for missing words and filling them in and those missing words have no link at all.. they are neither key wordsn nor anything juz some words to complete his sentence.. can you believe it?.. haiz... and heard from my fren from his class that they din have to do cases presentation, he did it all by himself and present to them... hmm... so is it good or is it bad?!?.. it seems like he din like to teach but act to present ppt slides... hahaa
den i went for my interview today... I won't sy it was a interview... seems more like a lecture to me... the person was toking to us about his experience la.. what they do and stuff and I spent like 3 hours dere la... and so most of the times he was toking with occasional questions from the others students... luckily, I dun haf other things after tat.. o/w, i will be terribly late lor... haha... hmm.. and from what he mentioned.. I dun tink it's my cup of tea... so I am pinning all my hopes on the other company.. hee~... hopefully, I can get into tat one...
oh.. and I finish my korean show liao... hee~... "Stairway to heaven".. another typical korean show with the female lead dying and stuff... haiz... but i tink it's still not bad.. coz this time, the female lead is not someone who is so submissive... and the bad guys of the show like dun haf much power and support one... haha... but juz tat "tian yi nong ren" and the lead got cancer and died... so sad!!... but for me, i tink the most sad part is the part when she's turning blind... so "ke lian"... reallie feel so sorrie for her... but there two guys who is willing to do anything for her.. so sweet!!!... hee~... one even died for her lor...
snoworld blogged on
6:31 PM
:::