Saturday, September 03, 2005

I am now in a very dazed mode coz i fell asleep juz now while watching the encore version of "missing". Reallie been very tired recently... Slept quite late for the past few days and i tink i haf been neglecting my studies coz i m reallie to tired to touch the books.. It's onli today where I manage to touch one chapter in my textbook... Tired partly because of projects and pre class preparations and also because I have been spending some time playing in hall... hmm... come to think of it, I may have deserve it la.. =p

Juz got myself registered in Maplestory.. haha.. those already playingh can add me as ur fren (Secret1227)... abit the late to join la and I have onli progressed into level 9... still got one level to go before I can have a job... den all the monster so hard to kill one, I have been dying ample time because of them la... I like the animation in Maplestory.. Think the creator reallie did a great job!!.. so lihai... coz i know that programming takes a lot of hard work... heard from my friend that a simple solitaire game already needs some time to write the program like how the card should look like, the rules and what happen if there's violation, etc etc.. hai... It's neva my cup of tea coz i dun tink i would haf the patient to stare at the computer and come out wif some funny characters that will work... haha..

The superstar episode has juz come to an end... and me and my fren "bai wu long".. tot that the thing starts at 8.30.. so we missed quite a portion of the show... haiz... but nevertheless i really like the performance... =)... as expected, kelvin won liao.. nothing much to comment such that I don't think he will go very far... coz the range of songs that is suitable for him is limited... As always, being the first doesn't mind you will be successful...

orh... and one of the show that I like is screening soon.. When a prince turns into a frog... hee~... I like the female lead, qiao en. So nice... if u rem, she's the pink barbie in MVP valentine... i always think that she's quite pretty.. hee~

snoworld blogged on 10:56 PM


:::

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com