Monday, October 31, 2005
exams are reallie starting soon... and i am beginning to feel the pressure of it... glad that I am starting to get the momentum of studying and hopefully, I can get good grades this time round... juz a wonder how people can get so many 'A's in their exams... they muz be reallie "shen"... haha... but nevertheless, I oso hope to be one of them... haha..=p.. I still want to get my honours, okiez.. though I heard that the chances are very slim if u dun haf much 'A's.. haiz...
I guess this will be one of the last post before my post again after exams... juz too lazy to switch on the computer when I am at home... so usu, I will onli go online when I reallie haf excess time or when reallie necessary.. haha..
hereby, wishing all students.. GOOD LUCK for the EXAMS!!!... ALL THE BEST..=)
snoworld blogged on
3:15 PM
:::