Saturday, October 22, 2005
was quite angry juz now when i was typing an email to the person... haiz... how can someone ever be so forgetful!!.. i dun reallie believe that he forgot but i tink he juz can't be bothered with it... so I SMS him and when it failed, I decided to write him an email.. and I dun believe that he neva see the email that I sent.. whatever!!.. if all else fails, I shall juz call him... this thing is dragging on for too long... and I want to settle it soon... so pissed with this kind of pple when they fail to do what I asked them to do.. I dun like pestering pple to rem to do what I said & if I did, I hope they can do it then and there.. not like drag it on again...
hmm.. I guess I am a person without much patience.. hee~~... like when I go out or sth, I hate to wait for public transport or for my food... so usually I will juz eat sth with a shorter queue and tat's also one of the reason why I would like to have a car of my own though I know I will be met with trafic jams and stuff.. coz I can't always take another route with less traffic... and usually when i meet pple, I will SMS them to see where they are so that I can go to other places to walk walk instead of waiting dere doing nothing...
I am anticipating a bz week ahead coz I had 3 reports and 2 presentation due next week... most of them are almost done but still got some parts to edit and improvise.. this is the worse sem I had.. bz till the last day of school.. luckily, my exam starts on a fri.. if it starts on mon or sth, I will be dead meat...
snoworld blogged on
9:03 PM
:::