Friday, May 12, 2006

It's been two days since my last paper... not particularly happie but was relieved that everything is finally coming to an end... for some of the paper, I tink it's okay lah... won't fail but I tink won't get good grades either... maybe my most satisfied paper is 312... haha.. reallie like a no brainer exam.. juz mere copy and write...

Soon, i will be moving on to a next chapter in my life... been reallie trying to spend as much time enjoying myself now... hahaha.. scared if i dun, i won't haf the leisure next time... will be leaving for my australia grad trip next wed and reallie looking forward to it... so proud of ourselves to actuallie haf a DIY itinerary, a very personalised one... after aust, will most prob be gg to KL and also to Genting... and come july, will be off to Penang for my Orientation in EY... haha... seems so busy leh.. but i reallie haf no time left.. gg to start work in one mth plus time... so i muz make sure that I can do what i want to do now... haha...

and in case I am bored, I haf make avail some shows for myself to watch... haha.. mostly korean shows with a few TVBs one... guess I will be back again after my aust trip to post some "gan yan".. haha..

snoworld blogged on 6:33 PM


:::

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com