Sunday, April 29, 2007

I have learnt to take things easy now... but actuallie, it feels a bit like i am getting lazier, more and more bo chap... I wasn't reallie bothered abt the deadlines, I juz do things at my own pace even if it seems like I took so much longer time den other people... Everyday, I am looking forward to knocking off... looking at the time and hoping tat someone will annouce tat they nid to leave early... den the rest of us will juz follow.... sometimes when the wait is long, den it will be me to tell them tat I wan to go home liao... I already haf the idea of gg home as early as 5.30pm even though dere's still a lot of things on hand to be completed but i can't reallie be bothered la...

somehow, I tink it's a bad attitude to haf during work... but i tink it also goes to shows how much so tat I shld juz leave my current job to find a better one... but i dun reallie know where i shld go after this?.. to be an accountant, to continue in Big 4 in tax, to be a teacher?... somehow, i tink i juz can't reallie make up my mind wat i want... there are always sth tat u can say abt any job under the sun... and i strongly believe tat I am a fickle-minded person when it comes to making decision like this... one minute, I strongly thot tat I shld switch to tax; a while after, i thot maybe I shld apply for teaching; and den later, I tink maybe I shld juz consider doing wat I haf studied for.... haiz.... i reallie want to find a nice job where i can stay long in it... but i guess u will neva know which one it will be until you reallie try out all the jobs u can... and in any jobs, it's not juz the job scope factor, dere's always the people, the location, the culture, etc.... and dere also the "inertia" factor... the reluctant to leave the current job coz u are scared tat u will end up worse in ur nxt job... the bonus tat you will be getting in a few months' time if you stay on, etc etc.... and currently, my job is having its mini-off-peak la... so somehow, it's not so bad.. I practically only work for 8 hours a day and nothing more... maybe i will stay until I get my bonus (hopefully they will change it to July instead of August)... maybe dere will suddenly be a job tat interest me... maybe maybe....

snoworld blogged on 1:03 AM


:::

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com