Monday, August 13, 2007
It's been a while since I last blog... prob a mth or so... maybe pple are juz becoming lazy... actuallie, i do wan to change my blog but felt a bit lazy lah.. time passed very quickly when one decide not to do anything abt it...
sometimes, i feel that i shld do sth abt my life... it shld not be juz work, home, go out wif frens on fri.... maybe it shld be sth more... so nowadays, i go to the lib... haha.. to borrow some books tat i am interested in.. some taiwanese drama-turned story books... haha... it has been so good so far and i haf been enjoying it... but somehow, i tink the books avail for me to read is "depleting".. haha... actuallie, i thot of taking up some courses, maybe yoga or dance... haha... so that i got sth to look out for every week... but i still checking la... the prices and locations.. haha.. anyone interested to join me?... hehe~
yesterday, I cut my index finger while trying to peel some sweet potatoes... while peeling them, I also peeled my skin... aiyah, i almost felt like crying at that moment... and tried means to stop it from bleeding.. but wif my limited first aid knowledge, i onli know that I shld put a plaster to it... haha... but the bleeding din reallie stopped so i tried applying yellow lotion... haha... den it's better now... haha.. so smart of me lor... hehe~
my colleague juz came back from her one week long holiday... and she's been too many places - cheratin, cameron... I also thot of gg cameron, but i tink not a lot of pple are interested in gg... haiz... cheratin shld be okay, coz it's beaches and resorts.. but coz it's not very popular yet, so trspt will be a problem... hmm... so not gg anyway for the moment, i guess... haha~
snoworld blogged on
2:46 PM
:::