Tuesday, September 25, 2007
It has been a very slack month for me and other A2s.. Cos it's reallie very off peak now, so we were all practically juz gg to office and den waiting for the time to knock off.. Neva knew that slacking in office can be so tiring... haha... tink I was reallie bored to tears in office... haha... imagine u haf been looking at the computer for a few days in a stretch trying to find somethings to do.. and now u haf surf all the websites that you want, and chat with all the frens on msn that you can chat wif... haha... like wat my other colleague said, it's reallie the zui gou jing jie for us.. now we are bored from watching the dramas on the computer... haha...
me still have 2 more days of off to clear before I can go over to tax.. and according to the HR, I can report to tax straight after that.. hmm.. so like tat is how leh?.. Do I juz go up to tax on thursday? or should I juz stay in aabs for a while?... no instructions, nothing... Haiz... tink ah, they always haf so much things to settle but if u dun ask they won't tell... so ma fan of them...
Orh, I recently joined the "Facebook" thingy... Can use my hotmail to add me la.. haha.. it has more application as compared to Friendster... like you can adopt a pet la, play wif ur frens or sth.. aniwae, I haf yet to explore the things inside... but i tink it seems more interactive... like wat the "xiaxue" gal say,"people who goes online are pple who haf doing better to do"... haha.. somehow i agree.. so when i haf nothing better to do.. maybe I will go explore again... hee~
snoworld blogged on
11:44 AM
:::