Saturday, October 06, 2007
heyhey.. this week, i am officially working in tax department... hehee.. finally, they have settled wat needs to be settled and I have taken two more days of leave on last thur and fri... Somehow, I am quite happy with the things dere so far... got my own table, and the desktop is new... pple dere haf been nice so far... but i missed my AABS frens... so sometimes, i will go down to 12th flr to "chit chat" wif them... haha.. and my area is super quiet... quiet until I feel paiseh when my hp was ringing... so still nid a bit getting used to... and i haven gotten my own portfolio of jobs yet, so haf been helping pple with their tax computation so far... keep my fingers crossed that I would not get those ma fan cases, jobs and mgrs... *pray hard*
snoworld blogged on
12:08 AM
:::