Monday, July 07, 2008

I knew I haven't ben updating my blog for a long long time but in realise that it has been 3 months already.. haha.. a last look at my previous blog, it was sometime in april after my hong kong trip... time reallie pass and I somehow wonder whether is it that my life is getting more and more boring such that I do not have anything interesting to update on... haha... but nevertheless, let me do some recall of the happenings during the past few months using my limited size of memory... hee~

May 2008

Had a chalet with my audit frens at east coast park on 3rd May (i tink) for our so called monthly gathering as well as to celebrate von's b'day... glad that despite politics that occur in most companies, I still manage to make some frens that I can trust and also have fun with.. Thanks pple!.. I had fun at the chalet doing stupid things and playing stupid games... did a teeny weeny bit of exercise (i.e. cycling) but think it's not enough to burn all the calories gained from the BBQ food... haha...

June 2008

Remembered gg settlers with my hall neighbours.. haha.. long time no see both of them... haha... and subsequently a few weeks later, we played the almost neverending "ba shi fen"... still did not manage to finish the game, remembered we stop at 10 and 8... haha... will continue again when I am back in S'pore... hee~

At th end of the month, i received a happy news.. hee~... I was promoted to senior... for those who know, I manage to retain my rank and go on the same promotion as frens of my same batch.. for those who din know, they may have think that I gotten double promotion... but wat I can say is it's isn't easy getting the higher pay... somehow, more pay means more stress and more work... haiz... I could no longer take my own sweet time to do things.. coz now i coz so much more... 1.5 times more than my previous cost... haiz... still trying to get use to the higher charge cost... hope no mgr starts asking me how come their job budget got burst so badly... hee~

July 2008

To be continued....

snoworld blogged on 9:11 PM


:::

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com