Saturday, October 11, 2008
July 2008
Went back to my mum's hometown, Penang... Haha.. have fun and reallie relax and slack dere... went shopping, went sightseeing, visit some relatives... as usual, they will usually pop the question whether I have any boyfriend.... orh haha... haiz...
Sept 2008 onwards
This is the second peak tat I am going thru im my new dept... Last peak was okay coz I did not have to manage a full portfolio of 50 plus companies... This time round, I got the full portfolio and reallie haf to keep track of the status of each and every1 of them... I would say my status is quite okay so far, coz watever accounts that came in, I have manage to start and send them to the clients... but now the problem is getting the clients to respond to them and to do amendments, if required... I dun even dare to count how many I have that are being send and pending client's response coz i believe the figures could be shocking given the less than 10 weeks that I have now... so now i can only continue to work harder and wait for my dec holidays... haha.. my own holidays...
snoworld blogged on
5:34 PM
:::