Friday, January 02, 2009

In a blinking of the eye, we are here in 2009 already... I know this has been heard very often... But I still muz say that time reallie passed very fast... haha... So now we are to look back at 2008 and ponder wat we shld do in 2009... and people starting having resolutions for the new year... haha... yeah yeah... we stil haf 12 months and 365 days to go to fulfill wateva we want... to all my frens out dere... Happy New Year!.. May all your wishes come true for the year =)

But 2009 will not be a smoothly sailing year for everyone.. dere's the recession looming in, people fear losing their jobs... tat's why my partners even haf a few hours talk wif us to "calm" us down and stop some of the rumourings from spreading... and also, there goes my bonus for the year... be glad tat you even got the bonus...

I will be looking at cuttin down some expenses... but nevertheless, I will still be planning for overseas trips... hee~... as usual.. and hope that I can carried out what I planned for 2009...

As I have not renewed my gym membership with my previous club, I now haf to look for other alternatives to exercise.. running is not my cup of tea, playing ball games required a lot of people, so I will be looking at swimming, badminton, cycling.... Also thot of learning tennis, but juz found out that the private course cost $35++/ hour which is so much more than student's tuition rate... woah woah woah... so now I am having second thoughts about that, prob can juz learn from CC will do... haha... I also dun mind learning squash, it seemed fun though.. haha... and it's in aircon, sounds better than tennis...

snoworld blogged on 8:00 PM


:::

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com