Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Since I am thinking of things to do during my lunchtime before it's over... I haf decided to add something to my blog which has almost been dead for more than a year, i realised... Not sure whether anyone else is still looking forward to any updates over here but here goes... For anyone out dere who's still reading my blog, maybe u can put in some comments so that I know tat dere's still someone out dere reading it... haha....
A lot of things have happened since year 2009... I have taken up a new gym membership with Cali which will last till 2012.... I have taken out dressmaking classes and have done some satisfactory products... Nothing change with respect to my job though... still the same company doing the same thing... Many things in the company has changed though, people left, people come... I have new colleagues joining us... and all my audit gang becoming my ex-colleagues now... no special plans for my career for year 2010... probably waiting to see how the company is gg to compensate me for the hard work tat I have put in all these while...
Been to a few more holidays... dere's taiwan/HK with my family... Sabah with my colleagues... Jus revisited Macau again one week ago plus shopping at ZhuHai with my JC frens... plans to go Bangkok in June with my colleagues (keeping our fingers crossed that the protest can stop by then), Korea with my family (seoul and jeju island) and many more to come if my budget and time allow... according to the horoscope predictions, travelling is supposed to be good for me this year... Hee~
Embark on my plan to widen my social circle in year 2009... Participated in a few events which includes gg to Malaysia or merely a chat over dinner after work.... A few responses here and dere but none tat is reallie worth mentioning... will juz say that we shall see.... hahah~.... Will continue to go for events tat I am interested coz i dun believe that good things will juz drop from the sky for me... :-)
That's all I can say for now... Till the next time I decide to blog (which i dun noe when)....
snoworld blogged on
1:52 PM
:::