Wednesday, February 16, 2011
A year has passed again... and we are now in the 2nd mth of 2011... So it's the rabbit this year and it was supposed to be a good and not so good for rat this year... there are different sayings gg ard... there are those tat says tat 2011 will be a good year for rat and those tat says that it's not.... but the common comments that they haf for rats are that it's a 红鸾心动 year.... maybe it's a coincidence or maybe it's reallie true but 2011 is the year that I started to haf two of my close frens (both brides are rat) getting married (legally only)... haha... so for all those singles rats out there, it's time to "hunt" for the prospective Mr / Mrs Right now!!! and i read one article which was so 夸张 saying that 桃花 is reallie everywhere... you can even meet one on the streets when u least expected it... it could be the person that asked for directions or the delivery man, etc etc... haha.. does it mean that I need to be on 100% alert mode everytime I stepped out of my house?!?!...haha...
Career-wise: It seems like we will meet a lot of "little people"everywhere so need to be careful... do work and dun talk so much... as for me, I am on the lookout for jobs tat can offer me work-life balance ah... so pay cut is sth that I haf to accept as well.
Holidays, holidays, holidays... I seriously need a break but the nearest holiday that i haf planned is in April.... haiz... so it's still like 2 mths away...sad sad sian sian....
snoworld blogged on
6:41 PM
:::