Saturday, April 23, 2011
Around the same time tomorrow, I will be on the Qantas flight on my way to Adelaide... It's a mixed feeling for me... both exciting and scary... coz this will be the first time I am taking a flight all by myself and it's such a super long flight... Hopefully, everything will be fine and no weird pple sitting beside or near me... maybe can haf one handsome and nice guy sit besides me and keep me company for the journey... hahah...
21 April 2011 marks the end of my 4 years and 10 months' journey with EY... And by far, I think I am one of the few among my friend to actuallie stayed in the job for so long... Okie, maybe I am not reallie too faithful to it coz I did change dept after 1 year plus with the firm... but still, it's my first job and it was sth that i do feel sad about if I were to look back now...the journey to work, my dear cubicle mates and my workstation... everything and everyone... I am reallie grateful for having such wonderful cubicle mates and I am sure we will still keep in touch somehow... of course, everyone plays a part in trying to keep each other updated about their own life... so I shall write them emails when I am free to ask about how they are... hee~... I like writing emails & cards... long and no susbtance kind sometimes... hahah... if u know me well enough... so that's the update on my career for now.. a new job soon in May and hopefully, my new colleagues will be nice as well... and willing to teach me or tolerate some of my mistakes....
I think living life happily is to be contented with what one has in the meantime... if u reallie like sth, maybe u can fight for it... but if after fighting, u still can't get it, den so be it... when I am in my new job, i shall go think about what I can do in my free time... a new hobby maybe??...
snoworld blogged on
10:39 PM
:::